TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you use www.inismeain.com. Please note that any use of this website means that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Suite Reservation Cancellation Policy
- All reservations are subject to a non-refundable deposit of €200.
- If a prepaid reservation is cancelled more than 30 days before the first day of the stay a refund minus the €200 deposit will be applied to your card. If a prepaid reservation is cancelled less than 30 days before the first day of the stay, a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of the booking will be applied to your refund (the €200 deposit would be included in the 50% cancellation fee). If a prepaid reservation is cancelled less than 14 days before the first day of the stay, no refund will apply.
- If a returning guest, non-prepaid reservation is cancelled, the charges as outlined above will be applied to the card details supplied on reservation.
- If a reservation secured with a voucher is cancelled, the charges as outlined above will be taken from the value of the voucher used to secure the reservation, and from additional card details supplied as necessary to make up the cancellation fees applicable.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations are not valid until a guest has received a Cancellation Confirmation Email from Inis Meáin Restaurant & Suites writing from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As credit card details are not stored by Inis Meáin Restaurant & Suites, guests will need to give their card details again to receive any refund due under the cancellation policy for prepaid reservations.
- We are honoured that many guests consider a stay at Inis Meáin Restaurant & Suites for such special occasions - from significant birthdays and anniversaries to engagements and honeymoons. However each booking makes up a significant part of such a small business and as there is no passing trade, the suites are known to book out months in advance, and considering the administrative load involved for a small company, the cancellation policy is never waivered no matter how tragic or unfortunate circumstances may be.
- This includes guests missing the ferry or plane to the island on the first day of their stay. Please ensure that you leave sufficient journey time as traffic can be quite congested particularly around Galway City.
- Please note that the restaurant relies heavily on suite guests, therefore with late cancellations where the suite cannot be rebooked, there is a significant loss of income for the restaurant. The cancellation fees collected from any cancellation go towards this lost restaurant income in the case of late suite cancellations. Cancellation fees also go towards multiple transaction costs and administration time taken to try to refill suites. Therefore even if a suite cancelled by a guest is filled again, the cancellation fees still apply.
- Therefore guests are strongly advised to obtain Travel Insurance to cover the cost of any cancellation fees applied.
– If, due to extremely rare weather conditions being forecast during the season, it appears that guests would not be able to travel to or from the island on their arrival or departure days, Inis Meáin Restaurant & Suites reserves the right to close for the days that travel to the island is due to be severely restricted. In this case suite prepayments would be refunded.
– Suite reservations are only confirmed once guests receive a Suite Reservation Confirmation Email. If due to an extremely rare technical or human error a double booking should be discovered on arrival day, Inis Meáin Restaurant & Suites will refund any suite reservation prepayment and arrange for accommodation elsewhere on the island if at all possible.
– If, due to extremely rare weather conditions being forecast during the season, it appears that visitors would not be able to travel to and from the island on any given day, Inis Meáin Restaurant & Suites reserves the right to close the restaurant and reschedule restaurant bookings as necessary.
– If due to an extremely rare technical or human error a double booking for the restaurant should arise, Inis Meáin Restaurant & Suites reserves the right to make alternative dining arrangements for guests as necessary and as possible.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- When making a reservation guests must quote the gift voucher number.
- For suite reservations made with vouchers, any cancellation fee owed will be taken from the value of the voucher.
- Vouchers must be presented when settling the bill.
- All vouchers have a unique number and are valid for a single redemption only. Management keep records of all vouchers and reserve the right to contact the purchaser of the voucher if necessary. This may be required if a reservation is made with a voucher number that is recorded as already having been redeemed.
- For vouchers purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique voucher number is not disclosed to others, should only print the voucher once, and should close down the web page immediately once printed. The link to the voucher pdf sent with your email receipt is to be used only if a backup is needed.
- All reservations are subject to availability and change.
- All vouchers have a 12 month validity as specified on each voucher. If an extension is required it must be requested before the voucher expires. It is completely at the discretion of the management as to whether a voucher may be extended, and extensions may be subject to a 10% reduction in the value of the voucher per year of extension.
All prices on the website are given in Euro, and all payments must be made in Euro.
All agreements of your offer to purchase goods are entirely subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via e-mail or web is not a guarantee of delivery. In the event the items you have ordered are not available, you will be contacted, and an alternative or a full refund offered. If we are only able to fulfill part of your order, payment will be taken for your whole order, then on dispatch a full refund for the unavailable goods will be made.
Payments can be made using any of the methods listed in the below payments section. The total amount will be debited from your account when we have accepted your offer to purchase goods from us.
We will endeavour to deliver the products to you within the lead-time shown for each product at the time of purchase, where this is practical. However, products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur. Any dates specified for delivery are therefore approximate only.
We will not be responsible for any losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those products. Delivery costs will be indicated to the Buyer prior to purchase. Please see shipping for further details.
Our Returns Policy
Our web store returns policy means that if you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition. This does not affect and is in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer. Please enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, as no form may result in taking longer to process the return. Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, as not to be damaged in the post. Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service, as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
We currently accept the following form of payment: Visa, Mastercard
Payment can be made using only the methods above, and payment for your full order offer will be taken immediately. The total amount you pay is the same regardless of the payment method. All Payments are Secure, and are handled by Realex.
Your Agreement with www.inismeain.com
These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between you and us relating to the provision of goods or services you have offered to purchase. These conditions supersede all other proposals both aural and written.
Upon ordering we are not making a legal offer to provide the goods or services ordered. We are inviting you to make a legal offer to us for you to purchase the goods or services. It is entirely at our discretion to reject or accept your offer of purchase.
This agreement is only confirmed when we have accepted your offer to purchase the goods or services and have sent you an invoice, dispatch receipt or booking confirmation that includes the date of the agreement being accepted which will be the date shown on said invoice, receipt or confirmation.
Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
All images, graphics and text content displayed on the Website belong to the Website Owner. The design of the website is also original and created by the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use or copy any image, graphic, text or design content without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as though it has not been written and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
All contracts made under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland. All disputes arising out of the Terms and Conditions and/or Contracts entered into with Inismeain.com shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
We do not share any cardholder details or customer data with third parties.
Comments or Questions