All suite stays include:
- Collection on arrival to and departure from the island
- Orientation and fresh baking or apéritif on arrival
- Inis Meáin Breakfast Box
- Inis Meáin HotPot Lunch
- Inis Meáin Exploration Kit
- Burren Suites indoor space of 50sqm
- Connemara Suite indoor space of 130sqm also includes a wood burning stove and library, with separate ensuite bedroom and guest toilet
- Private outside entrance door and front hall
- Private outside sitting area with customised deck chairs
- 10m long panoramic windows
- Expansive island and sea views
- Inside sitting areas with felt wool couch and armchairs
- Inis Meáin Knitting Company soft-furnishings
- Superking size iroko teak beds
- High thread count 100% cotton bed linen
- Down duvets & pillows
- Swadling power showers
- Phillipe Starck bathrooms
- Aveda toiletries
- Wireless broadband
- Government Tax at 13.5%
- 2 night Midweek Stays, 4 night Long Stays and 4 night Island Retreat stays also include a complimentary early check-in to the suites from 10.30 on arrival day.
The Inis Meáin Breakfast Box
The Inis Meáin Breakfast Box is a daily delivered breakfast in a specially created iroko teak box. Each space is filled with a variety of good foods including freshly baked breads, our own hens' boiled eggs, homemade muesli, fresh fruit, glenisk yoghurt, fresh fruit juice, cured meat and fish, soft cheese and a sweet element for elevenses. There is variation within most elements each day and the box is designed to give healthy breakfast options for every taste.
Breakfast is delivered early to each suite hall, without disturbance, so that guests can enjoy breakfast in the privacy and comfort of their suite, at their own pace.
The Inis Meáin HotPot Lunch
The Inis Meáin HotPot Lunch consists of our vegetable-based soups and freshly baked flatbread. The HotPot Lunch has a different soup each day and is delivered to the suite in specially sourced Thermos Rugged Food Flasks and an Altadena Works reinforced canvas and leather backpack.
The HotPot Lunch is designed so that guests can get on with trekking to some of the furthermost extremities of the island and enjoy sustenance at some of the island’s most striking viewing points.
The Inis Meáin Exploration Kit
The Inis Meáin Exploration Kit is the collection of tools we provide in each suite to help our guests best explore the island. These include island-customised Cube bicycles, Steiner nature binoculars, baited fishing rod, ash walking sticks, beach towels, maps, nature guides, and books of interest.
By having the Exploration Kit tools readily available in each suite, it makes it easy for guests to get on with discovering our unique location.