Inis Meáin Island Stays tiny scale and the logistical challenges of a small offshore island, shape the details of our Island Stays to ensure they remain feasible and sustainable for the future.
20th March to 13th October
Inis Meáin Island Stays are of fixed duration on set days as follows:
5 days, 4 nights – from Wednesday to Sunday
Check In & Check Out Times
Check In: from 10.45 on Wednesday
Check Out: up to 16.15 on Sunday
These times are designed around the limited ferry and plane arrival and departure times for Inis Meáin, so that guests can have full access to the Houses for optimum comfort for all of their Stay.
The Island Houses are offered on a luxury self-catering basis with many additional features included, and other optional features available.
- Personal Welcome and Orientation on arrival to House
- Central location within walking distance to shop, pub and beach
- Spacious, exclusive-use Houses with island and sea views
- Private grounds with landscaping and outside sitting areas
- High quality architecture and design throughout
- Specially commissioned works of art
- Custom designed solid oak and iroko, joinery and furniture
- Farm Welcome Box with our own Honey, Eggs and Salad
- Home Baking on arrival including Biscuits, Granola and Brown Bread
- Larder Starter Kit
- Herb Garden for guest use
- Inis Meáin Exploration Kit, including bikes, fishing rods and more
- 100% Linen dressed beds with down duvets & pillows
- Philippe Starck bathrooms with power showers
- Natural Burren Perfumery and Aveda Toiletries
- Light Kitchen Clean on Fridays with optional Towel Refresh
- Laundry Facilities
- Wireless broadband
- Government Tax at 13.5%
Optional Features (Not Included)
- Transport to and from the Island
- Transport to and from the Houses
- Televisions – we provide Exploration Kits for island discovery instead!
- Available Weds to Sat, when requested at least 1 week in advance:
– Delivered Lunch Soup with freshly baked Brown Bread
– Delivered Island Dinner
– Delivered Wine
- All beds are prepared as Superking double beds as default
- Twin beds can be prepared instead of Superking double beds when requested at least 1 week before arrival
- Twin beds available in 2 of the 4 Suite Studios in the Karst House
- Twin beds available in both Ensuite Bedrooms in the Currach House
- Couches are not available as bedding for additional guests
- Island Stays are designed for guests over 12 only, consequently children’s bedding is not available
2024 reservations are now available. Please note that reservations can only be made online with prepayment. See our Availability Calendar for dates.
Guests staying in 2024 will have first option on dates for 2025, with remaining availability to be launched through our Newsletter in mid-late October 2024. Please sign up to our Newsletter below to be among the first to hear of reservation launches and island news.
Island Stay Rates
Inis Meáin Island Stays is an original hospitality offering from the same award-winning team that created and ran Inis Meáin Restaurant & Suites from 2007 until 2022.
Much more than a typical self-catering or vacation rental, Inis Meáin Island Stays offer a unique travel experience that combines the privacy and comfort of exclusive-use, architecturally-designed properties, based on an ecologically-rich Island Farm with delicious delivered Food and Wine available, and including nature-lodge style Exploration Kits to fully appreciate our location of outstanding natural beauty.
The Inis Meáin Island Stays 2024 Rates detailed here are based on enabling Island Stays to be feasible and sustainable at this scale, quality and location.
Includes 2 Ensuite Bedrooms and spacious living quarters, with a total interior space of 130sqm, on private grounds of half an acre.
For up to 4 guests
Mar, Apr, May & Sep 2024 – €3,145
Jun, Jul, Aug 2023 – €3,490
Includes 4 private Suite Studios of 50sqm and a Living Space of 100sqm, giving a total interior space of 300sqm on private grounds of 3 acres.
For up to 8 guests
Mar, Apr, May & Sep 2024 – €6,290
Jun, Jul, Aug 2023 – €6,950